Flaming Peach Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (No. 2 1/2) can cling peach slices
- Pastry for 9-inch single-crust pie
tablespoon plus 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soft butter or margarine
- 6 sugar cubes
- Lemon extract
- Drain peaches thoroughly.
- Line pie pan with pastry. Rub in 1 tablespoon flour.
- Turn peaches into unbaked shell.
- Blend sugar, remaining flour and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, until pastry is brown and crisp.
sugar cubes with lemon extract; arrange on top of warm pie. Ignite cubes and serve
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes