Fresh Blueberry Pie
Just use two ready-made pie crusts to make this fabulous Fresh Blueberry Pie.
It sure makes life a lot more simple.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 5 cups fresh blueberries (2 baskets)
- 2 pie crusts, one cut into strips for lattice
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix together first 6 ingredients. Stir in blueberries and place in a prepared pie crust. Spread
2 tablespoons butter over this and top with a lattice crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for first 20 minutes, then reduce to 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Tip: If crust begins to darken too much, cover with aluminum foil.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.