Fresh Peach Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- Place peaches in pastry shell.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over peaches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes