Fresh Peach Pie 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Crisco
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box peach gelatin
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 quart fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 9 ounces whipped topping
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pie Crust: Mix all ingredients and roll crust about 1 1/2 inches larger than inverted
10-inch pie plate. Ease dough in pie plate, being careful not to stretch dough.
Trim 1/2-inch beyond edge of plate to make double thickness around rim and flute
with fingers or fork.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and let cool.
- Filling: Mix sugar, gelatin and cornstarch. Add water and mix well. Cook until thick.
- Put sliced peaches in pie crust and pour glaze over.
- When cold, frost pie with whipped topping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes