Fresh Peach Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 or 8 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices white bread, crust removed, sliced into strips
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Cinnamon to taste
- Spray an 8 x 10-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Lay the peach slices in
- Place the sliced bread on top of the peaches.
- Melt butter with sugar in a saucepan. Add flour and beaten egg. Add cinnamon
to taste. Pour mixture over bread and peaches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes