Fruit Streusel Pie
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups sliced pared apples
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup grated sharp cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Combine filling ingredients. Mix well and spoon into pastry shell.
- Combine streusel ingredients. Crumble over pie.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes more.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine March 20, 2002 15:24:05.