Georgia Peach and Praline Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/3 cup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups fresh peach slices, chopped*
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons
butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; fold edges
under, and crimp. Sprinkle piecrust with 1 teaspoon flour, and set aside.
- Beat 3 tablespoons flour, sugar and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an
electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Stir in peaches and 1/4 cup butter; pour into pie crust.
- Combine remaining flour and brown sugar in a small bowl; cut in 2 tablespoons
butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in chopped nuts, and
sprinkle over peach mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until center is set, shielding with
foil after 35 minutes to prevent excessive browning.
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peach slices, thawed, may be substituted.
Source: Southern Living - July 1998
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes