German Apple Pie
- 4 golden apples, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the apples, sugar, flour, sour cream, eggs and vanilla extract well. Put
into a deep 9-inch frozen pie shell.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Mix the sugar, butter, flour and cinnamon together. After pie has been in the
oven for 30 minutes, put this mixture on the top, then decrease oven temperature to 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.