- 2 1/2 cups ripe seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9-inch double
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash fully ripened grapes. Separate the grape pulp and skins.
- In a saucepan over
medium heat cook grape pulp slowly until soft. Rub cooked pulp through a sieve.
Combine the sieved pulp and grapes skins.
- Mix the flour and sugar together and add to grape mixture.
- Stir in the melted
butter and pour into one 9-inch unbaked pie shell.
- Cover top with strips of pastry.
You can make a lattice pattern if desired.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.