Grenadine Peach Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small box regular vanilla pudding
- 1 (30 ounce) can sliced cling peaches,
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons grenadine
- Whipped cream
- Prepare pie filling with milk according to package directions.
- Cool slightly,
then pour into baked pie shell and cool completely.
- Arrange peach slices pinwheel
fashion on top of pie filling.
- Blend cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold water in saucepan.
Add grenadine and cook over low heat, stirring, until clear and slightly thickened.
Cool, then spoon carefully over peach slices.
- Place almonds in center and pipe whipped
cream around edges.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes