Hawaiian Rhubarb Pie
- Regular pastry for a 9-inch two crust pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup drained pineapple (14 ounce can), crushed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, then add sugar, salt, flour, vanilla extract and milk. Beat well.
Pour over rhubarb and crushed pineapple, stirring lightly.
- Turn into pie shell and cover with top crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until crust is brown and rhubarb is tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.