Incredible Peach Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup self-rising
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups peaches, chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Nutmeg or cinnamon
- Beat the eggs, milk, syrup, butter, sugar, vanilla extract and flour; mix until
- Stir in the peaches and coconut.
- Pour into a greased and floured pie plate.
- Sprinkle generously with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Top with the chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes, or until custard is set.
- Let stand for awhile before cutting.
This pie makes its own crust and needs to set awhile for the crust to firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes