Incredible Peach Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup self-rising
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups peaches, chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Nutmeg or cinnamon
- Beat the eggs, milk, syrup, butter, sugar, vanilla extract and flour; mix until
- Stir in the peaches and coconut.
- Pour into a greased and floured pie plate.
- Sprinkle generously with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Top with the chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes, or until custard is set.
- Let stand for awhile before cutting.
This pie makes its own crust and needs to set awhile for the crust to firm.