Irresistible Pear Pie
- 4 cups sliced peeled pears
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie pastry
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl, toss pears with sugar and flour.
- Combine sour cream and extracts; add to pear mixture and mix well. Pour into pie shell.
- In a small bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over pears.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Bake for 45 minutes more or until the pears are tender.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.