Kiwi Frozen Yogurt Pie
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 2 pints raspberry frozen yogurt
- 3 kiwifruit,
peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Chocolate syrup
- Toasted coconut
- Mix together cookie crumbs, butter and coconut until well blended. Press evenly
into bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate; freeze until firm.
- Use an ice cream
scoop to fill pie shell with frozen yogurt, piling the scoops into a mound. Freeze
- Ten minutes before serving, remove pie from freezer.
- Garnish with kiwifruit
and raspberries and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut,