Lemon Peach Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Put the sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl and add lemon juice, peaches and whipped topping. Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into pie crust; refrigerate until completely chilled.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.