Lemon Pie 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep-dish
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Position oven rack in lower third of oven.
- Stir together sugar and flour in a bowl. Add to eggs in another bowl and beat
until light in color and slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in lemon rind, lemon juice, butter, vanilla extract and almond extract.
Pour into pie shell.
- Place pie on baking sheet.
- Bake in lower third of oven for
20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, toast the slivered almonds in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring
until just lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds over
top of the pie.
- Cool pie on wire rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes