Libby's® Famous Pumpkin Pie
Libby's® Famous Pumpkin Pie is the traditional holiday pumpkin pie. This classic recipe has been on
Libby's® Pumpkin labels since 1950. This pie is easy to prepare and even easier to enjoy. Just mix, pour,
bake for a delicious homemade tradition.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 425 degrees F oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
15 min prep | 190 min total | 8 servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount
Per Serving Calories: 280 Calories from Fat: 100 Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV) Saturated
Fat: 5g (25% of DV) Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV) Sodium: 350mg (15% of DV) Carbohydrates:
40g (13% of DV) Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV) Sugars: 25g Protein: 6g
Vitamin A: 130% of DV Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 15% of DV Iron: 4% of
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.