Marshmallow Cream Peach Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (9-inch) Graham
cracker pie crust
- 18 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 3 cups diced peaches (5 to 6 medium peaches)
- Melt marshmallows in milk in top of double boiler. Cool until set.
- Beat until
smooth; fold into whipped cream.
- Fold peaches into marshmallow-cream mixture. Pile into Graham
- Chill for several hours or until firm.
Source: Farm Journal
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes