Marshmallow Raspberry Pie
Here is another quick and easy pie to make at the spur of the moment if you have
all of the ingredients on hand. I usually serve it with some chocolate or fudge
- 35 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package sweetened frozen
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine marshmallows and milk.
on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Stir in raspberries and fold in whipped topping mixing to combine. Pour
- Refrigerate or freeze (let sit at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes
- Just before serving, decorate with fresh raspberries.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 31, 2001.