Mince Almond Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 1 (27 ounce) jar None Such Ready-to-Use Regular Mincemeat
- 1/4 cup amaretto liqueur
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine mincemeat and amaretto; turn into pastry shell.
- Top with almonds.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm or cooled.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.