Out of This World Pie
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 baked pie shells
- Whipped topping
- Combine the pie filling, sugar, undrained pineapple, cornstarch and food coloring in a saucepan and cook until thick.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the gelatin. Cool.
- Stir in the bananas and pecans. Pour into the baked pie shells.
- Chill well and top with whipped topping to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.