- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peeled, chopped apples
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Beat eggs; add sugar and mix well. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Add
apples, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into greased pie plate and bake at 300 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.