Peach Fluff Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pie shell (any type)
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 package dessert topping
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 pint whipping cream or 1 package
- Make gelatin with 1 cup water. Add sugar and pinch of salt. Add 1/3 cup syrup
from defrosted peaches. Add orange, lemon and lime juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened,
- Make dessert topping with 1/2 cup milk and almond extract. Fold in chopped peaches
and gelatin mixture.
- Put mixture into pie shell and chill for 3 hours.
- Top with whipped cream or dessert topping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes