Peach Petal Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can peach pie filling
- About 10 (1/4-inch) slices refrigerated slice and
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Dash cinnamon
- Heat pie filling, pour into 8 inch pie plate.
- Overlap cookie slices around edge
of pie plate.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over cookies.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
at 350 degrees F or until cookies are done.
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/18/02 8:24:20 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes