Peach Praline Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups sliced peaches, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons tapioca
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, unbaked
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
- Combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture
resembles coarse meal. Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of flour mixture in bottom of pie crust. Spoon in peach mixture,
and top with remaining flour mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
temperature to 350 degrees F and bake 20 to 30 minutes or until pie is golden brown.
Yields 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes