Peach Sour Cream Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pastry for 2-crust pie or 1 package pie crust mix
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dairy
- 5 cups sliced, peeled and pitted peaches (about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare pastry according to recipe or package directions. Roll out half the dough
to a 12-inch circle; line 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine flour, the 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and sour cream. Fold in
peaches. Turn into pastry-lined pie plate.
- Roll out remaining dough for top crust; cut vents to allow steam to escape during
baking. Place over filling; press edges together. Flute edge. Brush pie with milk.
- Mix sugar and the 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle on pie.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes