Pineapple Cheese Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8 ounce)
can crushed pineapple
- Graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract together until smooth.
Add pineapple. Pour into the crust.
- Whip cream with sugar and pipe on pie before
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes