Pineapple Lemon Pie
- 1 package lemon pudding & pie mix (not instant)
- 2 1/2 cups undrained crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream
- Combine pudding mix, water, undrained pineapple, and butter Bring to boil stirring
- Cool for about 20 minutes.
- Pour into shell and chill.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Millie's kitchen, 3-18-02 Recipe Goldmine
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes