As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (1/2 cup) stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
and juice (1 small can)
- 1 (9-inch unbaked pie shell
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in flour.
- Combine eggs, vanilla extract and pineapple. Slowly fold into the butter-sugar
- Pour into the pie shell and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F, and continue baking until center is
firm, about 30 minutes. Check after 20 minutes because some ovens vary.
- Cool before
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes