Pineapple Sour Cream Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell or
- Combine pie filling mix, pineapple with juice, sour cream and sugar in deep narrow
bottom bowl. Beat slowly with mixer at lowest speed for 1 minute.
- Pour into pie
- Chill for about 3 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes