- 1 box ready-made pie crusts with 2 crusts
- 1 bag frozen raspberries (fresh when in season)
- 1 bag frozen blackberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour
- Thaw fruit almost completely and pour in colander to strain juice.
- In large bowl, mix fruit, sugar and flour together.
- Line bottom of greased pie tin with crust. Fill with fruit.
- Before adding top layer cut design into crust (as vents) Lay over top of crust, moisten edges with water to "glue" the two crusts together. With the back side of a fork, pinch edges together, or pinch with fingers. Lightly brush top crust with water. Sprinkle sugar over the top. Cover edges with 1 1/2-inch strip of aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes until crust is golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.