- 1 box ready-made pie crusts with 2 crusts
- 1 bag frozen raspberries (fresh
when in season)
- 1 bag frozen blackberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Thaw fruit almost completely and pour in colander to strain juice.
- In large bowl, mix fruit, sugar and flour together.
- Line bottom of greased pie
tin with crust. Fill with fruit.
- Before adding top layer cut design into crust (as vents) Lay over top of crust,
moisten edges with water to "glue" the two crusts together. With the back
side of a fork, pinch edges together, or pinch with fingers. Lightly brush top crust
with water. Sprinkle sugar over the top. Cover edges with 1 1/2-inch strip of aluminum
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10
minutes until crust is golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes