Royal Raspberry Coconut Pie
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Few drops red food coloring
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine coconut, sugar and flour. Blend in butter. Press into 9-inch plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Drain raspberries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
- Melt marshmallows with syrup in double boiler. Stir until smooth. Add red food coloring and mix well.
- Chill until thickened.
- Mix until well blended. Fold in raspberries and whipped cream. Pour into coconut rust.
- Chill until firm.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.