Royal Raspberry Coconut Pie
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Few drops red food coloring
- 1 cup heavy cream,
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine coconut, sugar and flour. Blend in margarine. Press into 9-inch plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Drain raspberries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
- Melt marshmallows with syrup in double boiler. Stir until smooth. Add red food
coloring and mix well.
- Chill until thickened.
- Mix until well blended. Fold in raspberries and whipped cream. Pour into coconut
- Chill until firm.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes