Sour Cream Peach Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 7 or 8 peaches
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons quick tapioca
- Wash, pare and halve peaches.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar and tapioca. Spread this on
the bottom and sides of an unbaked pie shell.
- Combine sour cream and brown sugar in a bowl and dip each peach half in this
mixture, and arrange neatly in the bottom of the shell.
- Pour sour cream mixture
over the peaches.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for about 1 hour or until peaches are brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes