Sour Cream Peach Pie
- 7 or 8 peaches
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons quick tapioca
- Wash, pare and halve peaches.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar and tapioca. Spread this on the bottom and sides of an unbaked pie shell.
- Combine sour cream and brown sugar in a bowl and dip each peach half in this mixture, and arrange neatly in the bottom of the shell.
- Pour sour cream mixture over the peaches.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for about 1 hour or until peaches are rown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.