Sour Cream Pear Pie
- 5 fresh pears
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Reserve half of a pear to slice for garnish. Core and dice remaining pears. Combine
pears and raisins; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Blend brown sugar, eggs and sour cream. Combine with pear mixture and turn into
unbaked pastry shell.
- Garnish with reserved pear slices. Brush pear slices with melted butter.
- Bake for 1 hour or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.