Spicy Raisin Pie
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Favorite recipe for 2-crust pie
- Put raisins in pan with water to cover. Bring to boil. Cook 10 minutes; drain,
- To raisins add sugar, flour and spices. Stir thoroughly. Add 1 1/4 tablespoons
raisin liquid, vinegar and butter. Return to pan. Cook until fairly thick.
- Pour into pie shell. Arrange top crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.