Strawberry Cookie Pie
- 1 package frozen cookie dough, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups crushed strawberries
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Whipped cream
- Press dough into bottom of springform pan.
- Bake until golden.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar, spread on cookie.
- Arrange 2 cups sliced berries on top.
- Cook crushed berries with sugar and cornstarch until thickened.
- Cool and then pour over berries.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 30, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.