Strawberry Cookie Pie
- 1 package frozen cookie dough, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups crushed strawberries
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Whipped cream
- Press dough into bottom of springform pan.
- Bake until golden.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar, spread on cookie.
- Arrange 2 cups sliced berries on top.
- Cook crushed berries with sugar and cornstarch until thickened.
- Cool and then pour over berries.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 30, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes