Strawberry Marshmallow Pie
Cream cheese and Marshmallow Creme support fresh strawberries in this delightful pie.
This strawberry pie recipe by Joyce Gaddie of Clinton, Tennessee, won 1st Place
at the Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust Pie Baking Championship, 2009 Tennessee
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (13 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (12 to 14 ounce) container strawberry pie glaze
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Make 1 pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch
glass pie plate.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Unroll remaining pie crust on work surface. With desired cookie cutters,
cut shapes from crust.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet; bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on high speed until
light and fluffy. Stir in Marshmallow Creme.
- In large bowl, mix strawberries and pie glaze. Reserve 1 cup strawberry
mixture; set aside. Spoon about 1/3 of the marshmallow mixture into pie crust;
top with remaining strawberry mixture, and the remaining 2/3 marshmallow mixture.
Top with 1 cup reserved strawberry mixture. Arrange cut outs over filling.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours or until set but not firm.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Prep: 20 min | Yield: 8 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.