- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Whipped cream
- 1 (9-inch) baked pastry shell
- Add gelatin to hot water and stir until dissolved. Add cold water.
- Cut ice cream into 6 pieces and add to hot liquid. Stir until mixture begins
to thicken and mound when spooned.
- Fold in strawberries. Pour into cooled, baked pastry shell.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.
- Chill until firm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.