Strawberry Sour Cream Pie
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- 1 quart (4 cups) fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Sort, rinse and halve berries. Place berries evenly in pastry shell.
- Sift flour,
sugar and salt together in a medium-size bowl. Add sour cream and stir well. Pour
mixture over berries and spread evenly. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar over the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake another 30 minutes, or until
crust is a gentle, golden brown.