Strawberry Truffle Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package
cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners'
- 1 (9-inch) pastry shell, baked
- 1 pound whole strawberries, rinsed and
- 1/4 cup red currant (or apple) jelly
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sifted confectioners' sugar
- In saucepan, combine chocolate chips and butter. Heat and stir over medium-low
heat until melted. Add cream cheese and orange juice. Heat and stir until combined.
Remove from heat. Stir in the 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar. Spread in bottom
of baked pastry shell. Arrange berries, stem ends down, in chocolate.
- Melt jelly; brush over berries. Cover; chill in the refrigerator for at least
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- If you wish to use the whipped cream, in chilled medium bowl, combine whipping
cream and the 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar. Beat with chilled beaters
of an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Dollop over pie.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes