Summer Apple Cream Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 small boxes instant
vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
cracker pie crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons
toasted slivered almonds
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and gradually beat in milk with mixer
until smooth. Add the pudding mix and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Beat for another
1 to 2 minutes, then spread evenly into the pie crust.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix pie filling and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Spread evenly over the pudding mixture.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.