Summer Apple Cream Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and gradually beat in milk with mixer
until smooth. Add the pudding mix and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Beat for another
1 to 2 minutes, then spread evenly into the pie crust.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix pie filling and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Spread evenly over the pudding mixture.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.