Summit Club Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 (11 ounce)
cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (9 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 2 Graham
cracker pie shells
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Stir until thickened.
- Add oranges,
pineapple and nuts. Fold mixture into thawed whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Let set in refrigerator overnight.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes