Summit Club Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (9 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 2 Graham cracker pie shells
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Stir until thickened.
- Add oranges, pineapple and nuts. Fold mixture into thawed whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Let set in refrigerator overnight.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.