- 1 (No. 2 1/2) can tomatoes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- Put tomatoes, sugar and salt in pan and bring to a boil.
- Mix cornstarch with
a little water. Add gradually until it thickens (may need more or less cornstarch).
- Roll pie crust and sprinkle the bottom with cinnamon.
- Pour in tomatoes and sprinkle
- Put top crust on.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes, then at 375
degrees F until done, about 30 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.