Cherry Parfait Ice Cream Pie
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened lightly
- 1 chocolate crumb crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 can whipped cream topping
- Stir half of ice cream in bowl with spoon to reach spreading consistency.
- Spread evenly in crust.
- Top with 1/2 of pie filling.
- Freeze until partially frozen - about 45 minutes.
- Stir remaining ice cream to spreading consistency.
- Spread over partially frozen pie filling in crust.
- Freeze until firm - at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, top with remaining cherry pie filling.
- Garnish with swirls of whipped cream topping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.