Cherry Sundae Pie
- 1 (16 ounce) can well-drained dark sweet cherries
- 1 (9-inch) reduced-fat or regular Graham cracker pie crust
- 4 cups softened fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoon fat-free chocolate topping
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- Light whipped cream for garnish
- Place half the cherries in pie shell; top with 2 cups of the ice cream.
- Drizzle 1/3 cup chocolate topping over ice cream.
- Add remaining cherries.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Spoon remaining ice cream evenly over pie.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons chocolate topping.
- Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Let thaw 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 320 calories; 6g protein; 8g fat (22%
calories from fat, 1.4g saturated fat); 58g carbohydrate; no cholesterol; 173mg
sodium; 2g fiber
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.