Impossible Cherry Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can pitted cherries, drained, with juice reserved
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- With electric mixer blend sweetened condensed milk, cherry juice, eggs, biscuit mix and extracts.
- Arrange cherries on bottom of pie plate.
- Cover with sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until custard is firm.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving or let it chill.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.