Bailey's Irish Cream and Macadamia Nut Pie
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 ounces butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 10 ounces macadamia nuts
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- With an electric mixer cream together the sugar, butter and salt.
- Add the eggs
and mix well.
- Add the corn syrup and Bailey's and mix well again.
- Stir in the chocolate
chips and nuts by hand.
- Pour into unbaked pie shells and bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until
a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes