Bailey's Irish Cream and Macadamia Nut Pie
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 ounces butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 10 ounces macadamia nuts
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
- With an electric mixer cream together the sugar, butter and salt.
- Add the eggs
and mix well.
- Add the corn syrup and Bailey's and mix well again.
- Stir in the chocolate
chips and nuts by hand.
- Pour into unbaked pie shells and bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until
a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.