Bailey's Irish Cream and Macadamia Nut Pie
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 ounces butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 10 ounces macadamia nuts
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
- With an electric mixer cream together the sugar, butter and salt.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the corn syrup and Bailey's and mix well again.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts by hand.
- Pour into unbaked pie shells and bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.