Black Walnut Pie
- 1 cup black walnut halves
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix ingredients, adding black walnuts last.
- Pour into unbaked pie
shell and bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F and bake about 30 minutes
more or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes