Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, unbaked
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Pecan halves (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water, melt
the butterscotch pieces. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine corn syrup, eggs and salt; beat well.
blend in the melted butterscotch, beating until smooth.
- Stir in
- Pour into unbaked pie shell. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Garnish pieces with dollops of whipped cream and pecan halves, if
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes