Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, unbaked
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Pecan halves (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water, melt
the butterscotch pieces. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine corn syrup, eggs and salt; beat well.
blend in the melted butterscotch, beating until smooth.
- Stir in
- Pour into unbaked pie shell. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Garnish pieces with dollops of whipped cream and pecan halves, if
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.