Buttery Pecan Pie
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- 1/3 cup (about 25) nice looking pecan halves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat eggs well in a large bowl.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, salt,
melted butter and vanilla extract to eggs; mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans in pie shell.
- Pour egg mixture over pecans.
- Arrange pecan halves around edge of filling next to crust for decoration.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees F and continue baking for 25 to 30 minutes,
- Serve at room temperature.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes